Registered Mental Health Nurse - Specialist Adult Complex Care
Grimsby, Lincolnshire, England
- £ 25489.0 - 31212.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2020
- 8 Dec 2020
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse, Learning Disabilities Nurse or Registered Adult Nurse for a specialist Learning Disabilities service in Grimsby. The service has 31 beds overall and provide treatment and rehabilitation in the least restrictive environment possible with clear step down pathways for males and females with Mental Health issues, Personality Dsiorders, Autism or a Learning Disability.
Location: Grimsby, Lincolnshire
Salary: £25,489 - £31,212 per annum ( up to £16.00 per hour ) - negotiable depending on your experience + bonus and overtime rates
Bonus: £1,200 Learning Disability allowance per annum (paid in monthly instalments)
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available
Shifts: Options of Days only (8am - 8.20pm) or Nights only (8pm - 8.20am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
*Preceptorship on offer for all newly qualified nurses*
*Employees describe the service as "Very positive, friendly and supportive work environment"*
Further Details : An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse, Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse or Registered Adult Nurse ( RMN, RNLD or RGN ) to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive service for adults with complex needs. The Hospital is situated in Grimsby, Lincolnshire. They have an excellent work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high.
Service Details: The Hospital provides a specialist service for men and women with complex needs who may have a primary diagnosis of learning disability, mental health issue or personality disorder.
The Hospital offers:
- Time limited treatment and rehabilitation placements
- Individualised and intensive treatment through our High Intensity Service in single occupancy apartments
- A step down pathway for those with a learning disability / Autism to Apartment Style living
There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training. They offer some great incentives such as Employee of the Month, Bacon Sarnie Tuesdays and Cake Fridays to keep the morale high in the workplace!
In the case of newly qualified nurses, the hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Shifts : The hospital can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application. Their shift pattern is 8am - 8.20pm (days) and 8pm - 8.20am (nights).
Location : The Service is best accessed via car and they have free parking on site.
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- £1,200 Learning Disability allowance per annum (paid in monthly instalments)
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training and support
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- A variety of flexible working options
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Free meals on shift
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Support with your NMC PIN revalidation
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- CPD top up
- Cake Fridays
- Bacon Sarnie Tuesday
- Employee of the Month
- Over times rates - time and a ¼ Mon - Fri, time and a ½ at weekends, Double time on Bank Holidays
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on 01489 774 219 or email a copy of your CV
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in Grimsby, Lincolnshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25489.0 - 31212.0 Per yearFull timePermanentGrimsby, Lincolnshire, England
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN ) - Specialist Learning Disability for adults with complex needs We are looking for a Registered Me...
£ 37455.6 Per yearFull timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
A Unit Manager role has arisen for a passionate and motivated Registered Mental Health Nurse, RMN, to Lead a Mental Health Unit wit...
£ 35672.0 - 42806.4 Per yearFull timePermanentNewcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
Registered Mental Health Nurse Location: NewcastleService Type: Specialist Care Home for young adults with mental health issues and...
£ 27.0 - 28.0 Per hourFull timeContract...Canterbury, Kent, England
Athona is currently recruiting for an ongoing locum Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (RMN) / Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) ...
£ 24.0 - 26.0 Per hourFull timeContract...High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England
Athona is currently recruiting for an ongoing locum Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) in OxfordshireThe post holder will be ...