Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN Care Home
Bury, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 33600.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2020
- 8 Dec 2020
- Location: Bury, Manchester
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia, residential, respite, palliative and convalescent care
- Salary: 18.00ph £33,600 based on 36 hours
- Top Benefits: Paid Breaks, DBS and NMC PIN paid for
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Care Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated Registered nurses either newly qualified or experienced RN, RGN, RMN OR RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Bury, Manchester. An experienced and fully trained team provide a range of care services which include nursing, dementia, residential, respite, palliative and convalescent care. All residential and nursing packages are tailored to suit the individual.
All staff provide the highest level of care, everyone supports one and other and are one big family. Every member of the team is affectionate and understanding all Residents and their individual needs with the biggest hearts.
REVIEW: *I could not have been happier with the care and attention my mum received while in your care. She was happy and relaxed which meant everything to me. I never worried about my mum's care. The staff were so friendly and attentive*
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid Breaks
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Bury, Greater Manchester, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31412.16 - 41882.88 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse or experienced ...
£ 35000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthport, Merseyside, England
Unit Manager / Senior Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Acquired Brain Injury and Complex Care - An exciting opportunity has arisen for...