Staff Nurse - Care Home - Private Care
Bedford, Bedfordshire, England
- £ 31800.0 - 35500.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2020
- 8 Dec 2020
- Location: Bedford, Manchester
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia, Huntington's Disease, Parkinson's Disease and Physical Disability
- Salary: 17.00 - £19.00ph £31,800 - £35,500 based on 36 hours
- Top Benefits: Paid Breaks, DBS and NMC PIN paid for
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Care Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated Registered nurses either newly qualified or experienced RN, RGN, RMN OR RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Bedford, Manchester. Care Home provides long and short-term care for people with a range of different care needs, including nursing, residential and palliative care, along with care for older people with disabilities and dementia nursing care.
All staff provide the highest level of care, everyone supports one and other and are one big family. Every member of the team is affectionate and understanding all Residents and their individual needs with the biggest hearts.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid Breaks
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Bedford, Bedfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30888.0 - 41184.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPoplars Green, Hertford, Hertfordshire, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home - amazing benefits! Location: Poplar, LondonCare Categories: Palliative Care, Nu...
£ 29250.0 - 36699.0 Per yearFull timePermanentNorthampton, Northamptonshire, England
Staff Nurse - Mental Health and Brain Injury Rehabilitation Location: NorthamptonSalary: £29,250 - £36,699 per annum (...