Registered Nurse - Care Home
Halifax, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 29000.0 - 38600.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2020
- 8 Dec 2020
- Location: Halifax, West Yorkshire
- Position: Staff Nurse - RN, Adult Nurse, Mental health nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia and Physical Disability
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 18 years +
- Salary: £15.50 per hour £29,000 - £38,600 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RN, RGN, RMN OR RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Halifax, West Yorkshire. The home has recently been refurbished. The home offers personalised nursing and residential care along with respite & day care. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £38,600!!!
REVIEW: *Since my father's arrival at the home, he seems happy and content, a lot of this is due to the very friendly staff and the pleasant surroundings and lovely view which he enjoys*
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid Breaks
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Halifax, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25240.0 - 34512.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Mental Health Rehabilitation - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RMN, ...
£ 29596.0 - 39985.0 Per yearFull timePermanentSheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RNLD / RMN / RGN ) - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified nurse / preceptorship nurse or ex...