Clinical Deputy Manager - Good CQC Nursing Home
London, Greater London, England
- £ 21.0 - 22.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2020
- 6 Dec 2020
Clinical Deputy Manager required in South East London, up to £22.50/hr*, Days, 40 hours p/w
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Deputy Manager to work within a beautiful nursing home in London. My client offers Dementia Care treatment to Elderly Residents. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Clinical Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days, 40 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Clinical Deputy Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Adolescents, Children, Adults, Elderly
- Dementia, Drug / Alcohol Misuse, Eating Disorders, General, Head / Brain Injuries, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Palliative, Rehabilitation, Secure, Dementia, Palliative
- Up to £22.50/hr*
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Free parking
- Subsidised meals
- DBS paid for
- Uniforms provided
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Palliative care, Nursing home mental health nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 17.0 - 18.5 Per hourFull timePermanentBillericay, Essex, England
Staff Nurse required in Billericay, Essex , up to £18.50/hr, Days or Nights, 33 hours p/wCompany Benefitsup to £18.50/hrTo work wit...
£ 26.0 - 27.0 Per hourFull timeBank...London, Greater London, England
Athona is currently recruiting for an ongoing locum Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) in Brixton, South London. The role is ...