Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 27400.0 - 38800.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2020
- 6 Dec 2020
Leaders In Care has an excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RN) to work at a Care Home in Huddersfield. The salary on offer is £16.00 - £17.00 per hour - could this be what you're looking for? The home is currently seeking a compassionate and dedicated Registered Night Nurse on a full or part time basis.
The Nursing Home is a converted Victorian property in which members of the community with residential and nursing needs can enjoy the care of skilled professionals. A charming period interior, the property stands in picturesque surroundings, with landscaped gardens that make the warm summer days incredibly unique.
The successful, experienced and qualified Registered Nurse candidate will have responsibilities that include:
- Achieving the highest possible standard of care professionally through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Staff Members.
- Ensuring that all Staff Members contribute, to the best of their ability, to the efficient running of the Care Centre.
- Adhere to all appropriate NMC guidelines/regulations.
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures within the defined timescales
There are many additional elements of this care service, such as regular outings and visits from entertainers, as well as music therapy and many seasonal events.
As an RN Nurse with nursing qualifications, you will:
- Be a qualified nurse - RGN, RMN RNLD with good clinical skills.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Have a genuine interest in working in elderly care.
In return for your compassion and dedication, you'll receive a salary of £16.00 - £17.00 per hour. Also, you'll be entitled to; Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays; 24-hour Telephone Employee Assistance Programme helpline; Online discounted vouchers for several companies and an opportunity for progression within the company.
If you would like to contribute to the immediate success of this care home in Huddersfield, please click apply and contact Leaders In Care today.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Palliative care, Ward nurse in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29000.0 - 33216.56 Per yearFull timePermanentSheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Registered Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse or experienced registered nurse ( ...