Leicester, Leicestershire, England
- £ 16.0 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 7 Nov 2020
- 6 May 2021
Are you a talented Registered Nurse looking for a new career challenge where you can make a real difference in people's lives while advancing your professional nursing ambitions and enhancing your salary and lifestyle? If so, Leaders In Care has an excellent full-time opportunity to join a private nursing home in Leicester - which has earned an 'Outstanding' rating and offers an attractive rate of £16.50 per hour.
Is this the RN role for you?
The home is committed to providing the highest quality care, and the successful candidate will join an experienced, inclusive team. If you'd have been working here last week, here are a few of the nursing duties you might have done:
- Supervised and trained the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment whilst promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect.
- General nursing duties-wound care, general observations, blood sugar testing and more
- Ensured all of the ordering, storing and administering medication was up to date.
- Kept accurate records
Working within the NMC code of conduct, you'll use your nursing qualifications and RN expertise to support and enhance the lives of those in your care. In return, you'll earn a competitive salary and benefits.
As a qualified nurse - RGN/RMN with an active NMC PIN - you'll ideally have experience within palliative care or within an elderly care setting. The critical thing is that you have a real dedication to nursing within an intimate, person-centric environment.
Registered Nurse benefits include:
- A highly competitive salary of £16.50 per hour
- Paid breaks
- Paid DBS and NMC registration
- Flexible shifts available, including nights
You'll also have support with continuous professional development (CPD) and revalidation, and a workplace pension.
If this RN position in Leicester is the role for you, click APPLY now for more information or call Siobhan at Leaders in Care on Apply.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Leicester, Leicestershire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 33400.0 - 34500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentKegworth, Derby, Leicestershire, England
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Acute Mental Health Hospital Location: Loughborough, LeicestershireSalary: £16 - £16.50 p...