- £ 36000.0 - 45000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Nov 2020
- 5 Dec 2020
Are you a Registered Nurse based in Liverpool? Leaders In Care are looking for an experienced or newly qualified RN to work night shifts in a considerable, purpose-built care home close to the Halewood area of Liverpool. The Home offers nursing, dementia, respite and palliative care.
This Registered Nurse role comes with a competitive salary of £18 per hour and the opportunity to work flexible shifts that suit your lifestyle. At this challenging time of COVID-19, our country's healthcare heroes have never been more valued and needed.
If you were already in this Registered Nurse night shift position, your responsibilities this week might have included:
- Leading, supervising and training the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care
- Build meaningful relationships with patients, their families and your colleagues
- Performing general nursing duties, including wound care, general observations, blood sugar testing and more
- Ordering, storing, and administering medication
Requirements for this RN role include relevant nursing qualifications (RGN or RMN nurse) with a current NMC PIN. You will also have the ability to lead and deputise in a clinical lead role effectively. You will be a staff nurse who can provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to service users.
Primary benefits of this RN position include:
- Annual salaries £33,600 - £45,000 (plus paid breaks) depending on contracted hours
- Excellent induction programme
- Ongoing learning opportunities and qualifications
- Extra rewards for passing probation, attendance, ideas, an employee of the month
If you are a qualified Nurse looking for a new role working night shifts and would like further details of this Registered Nurse job in Halewood, Liverpool, please APPLY or contact Taya at Leaders In Care today.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Palliative care, Ward nurse in Merseyside, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32032.0 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthport, Merseyside, England
Preceptorship Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Acquired Brain Injury and Complex Care - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly...
£ 31800.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Registered Nurse Location: Liverpool, MerseysidePosition: Registered Nurse Care Categories: Dementia, Alzheimer's and Physical Dis...