Registered Nurse - 5/5 Good CQC
Plymouth, Devon, England
- £ 29500.0 - 39300.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2020
- 6 Dec 2020
Location: Ivybridge , Plymouth
Salary: £29,800- £39,800 (£17.37 p/hour) + Up to £2000 Welcome Bonus
Apply time or Part Time
Shifts: Days or Nights
Contract Type: Permanent
*5/5 Good Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating
*£2000 Welcome Bonus
*Excellent Rating on Apply 9.6/10
We are delighted to be recruiting for an enthusiastic Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to work within a lovely residential and nursing home in Ivybridge , Plymouth.
The service provides nursing, palliative and respite care for elderly residents, some of whom have dementia or physical disabilities.
The service has achieved a very good CQC report, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-run home and make a difference to the patients' lives.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience
Newly Qualified Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Registered Nurse Benefits include:
- up to £2,000 Welcome Bonus when you join
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- NMC Annual Registration Fee Reimbursement
- Life Assurance
- CQC performance bonus
- Overtime Enhancements
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Excellent training and development opportunities with full support with Pin Revalidation
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via 'My Rewards'
- Criminal Records Checks are funded
How to Apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Plymouth, Devon, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000.0 - 34000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentTorquay, Devon, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Torquay (Home Based for the foreseeable future due to COVID-19) Salary: £3...