Registered Nurse - Nursing Home
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
- £ 30000.0 - 35000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2020
- 6 Dec 2020
- Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Mental Health Condition in older adults
- Service: General and mental health care in older adults - care home
- Salary: £15.00p/h (25,700-£34,300 per annum) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
- Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (22, 33, 38, 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days OR Nights available depending on preference
- Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6
*Rated 9.9/10 on Apply
We are looking for highly motivated registered nurses experience or newly qualified RGN, RMN OR RNLD who will play a key role in our care home in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. The home specialises in care of older adults with mental health conditions.
As the nurse on duty, you will accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care. You will administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines and Healthcare medication policy. You will ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other health care professionals and will report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
How to Apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26000.0 - 36000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentRotherham, South Yorkshire, England
Staff Nurse - Eating Disorders Brand new service opened October 2019 Location: Rotherham Salary: £26,000 - £36,000 per...
£ 25000.0 - 33965.0 Per yearFull timePermanentMansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RMN or RNLD ( Mental Hea...