Registered Nurse (COVID FREE)
Ammanford, Carmarthenshire (Sir Gaerfyrddin), Wales
- £ 17.0 - 18.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2020
- 4 Dec 2020
Nurse required in Ammanford - up to £18.50 per hour, Days & Nights available, Full or Part time
- £2000 joining bonus
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Ongoing training
- Gym membership
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a purpose built nursing home in Ammanford, Carmarthenshire. My client specialises in providing nursing services to the elderly with dementia and those with mental health conditions. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Ideally located in Ammanford, the home offers a modern and supportive environment with comfortable lounge areas and an enclosed central courtyard. You will be joining a dedicated and well established team who ensure they meet the residents individual care and social needs.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.