Deputy Manager – Devon - £negotiable
Devon Consuls, Tavistock, Devon, England
- £ 25000.0 - 30000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 6 Nov 2020
- 4 Dec 2020
Deputy Manager - Devon - £negotiable
Position: Deputy Manager
Hours: 35 - 40 hours p/w - including some weekends
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Deputy Manager to work within a small residential home in Crediton, Devon paying a competitive salary which is negotiable dependant on experience.
The service benefits from a team of quality care staff who are dedicated to the needs of each individual. As Deputy Manager, you will need to be an energetic and committed individual who has recent experience of working in an elderly care home setting.
As Deputy Manager will be part of the Home's Senior Management Team with a lead responsibility for management, support and direction of care. You will support the Home Manager and will assess, plan, implement and evaluate care of residents, ensuring a high standard of care service is provided for residents and will take charge of the Home in the absence of the Manager.
Role Requirements of Deputy Manager:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
• Assist with working some Senior Care shifts when needed
• Assist with training of new staff
• Support the management team
• Ensure high care standards are met on a day to day basis
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient/resident engagement
Qualification/Skill Requirements of Deputy manager:
• Experience in similar care environment
• Personable and professional communication skills
• Supervisory and leadership skills
• Reliability and punctuality
• Willingness to develop new skills in self and others
Please note, you do not need to be a nurse to apply for this fantastic opportunity!!
For further information or to apply, please contact Holly on Applyor send an up to date CV to Apply