Senior Endoscopy Nurse or ODP
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
- £ 37120.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2020
- 6 Dec 2020
Up to £37,120 p/a (Band 6) | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits
An experienced Endoscopy Nurse or ODP to is required work in a Senior/Band 6 role in the Endoscopy Suite of a leading Westminster hospital.
Details of this Senior Endoscopy Nurse/ODP position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• A Band 6 salary of up to £37,120
• A private pension or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, plus life assurance and private health cover
• A range of retail and leisure discounts, plus childcare vouchers, cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• 27 days annual leave
• A supportive and friendly working environment, with employee recognition schemes
As Senior Endoscopy RGN/ODP, duties will involve coordinating and undertaking the planning and delivery of patient care, promoting best practices in all areas of your duties. You will effectively lead shifts and will assist with the management and organisation of care provision in the department.
Applicants for this Senior Endoscopy Nurse post should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Experience in endoscopy, with up to date clinical skills and knowledge
• Experience with JAG accreditation and quality standards, ideally with previous experience of working in an endoscopy department with full JAG accreditation
• Ideally experienced in a supervisory post, having completed a recognised teaching or mentorship qualification
• Have successfully completed an advanced qualification in Endoscopy Care and Decontamination
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse in City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000.0 - 45000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Senior Anaesthetic & Recovery Nurse / ODP - Private Hospital £35,000 - £45,000 + Pension, Private Health I...
£ 34000.0 - 45000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Theatre Practitioner - Mobile Surgical Unit - RGN / ODP  ...