Night Staff Nurse
Chester, Cheshire, England
- £ 18.0 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2020
- 6 Dec 2020
£18 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £22.4K/Band 6 Equivalent | 24 Hours – Nights | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
A large private nursing home in north Chester currently requires a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) to join their clinical team on part-time nights.
The home is fully CQC compliant and provides elderly, dementia, and disability nursing care in a fantastic setting, with great facilities and staff.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 24 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• Great pay rates of £18 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £22,460
• A comprehensive induction, ongoing learning and development opportunities and a supportive working environment with a strong management tam
In this role you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within a UK care home setting) and confident managing care and medications
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.