Guernsey, Crown Dependencies
- £ 0.0 - 55000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2020
- 4 Dec 2020
Position: Turnaround Manager
Salary: £55k per annum PLUS CAR ALLOWANCE
Are you an experienced Nurse qualified Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience turning around nursing homes and are looking for a new project you can really leave your mark on?
My client seeks a business-minded Manager with strong turnaround and home management experience. Candidates for the turnaround manager must come from a nursing home background and display strong management skills, along with a history of successfully running fully CQC-compliant homes.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Home Manager to work for an award-winning care provider. You will be joining a caring, compassionate organisation whose primary aim is to ensure a high standard of life for the elderly.
Job Requirements for Turnaround Manager:
• You will take an active approach in development of the business
• Implement all care and business strategies
• Oversee the delivery of person centred care and all safeguarding issues
• Ensure compliance with CQC standards and liaise effectively with CQC Inspectors
• Improve occupancy and developing the homes' profile within the local community
• Take an active role in marketing the home and developing links with local authorities and other outside organisations
The successful candidate for the Turnaround Manager:
• An experienced Nurse Qualified Manager
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Strong understanding of all HR processes
• Proven ability leading managing and leading a large team
• Strong business acumen
If this opportunity interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on Apply, email me at Apply, or you can find me on LinkedIn (https:// Apply/in/laura-leadbitter-3b7aa7180/)