Registered Home Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 48000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 6 Nov 2020
- 6 Dec 2020
Position: Care Home Manager
Salary: up to £48k +£2k welcome bonus
Hours: 40 (Monday to Friday, 9-5)
Are you an experienced Registered Manager looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for a role where you can utilise your skills and experience as a care home manager to supervise an elderly residential home? If so I am recruiting for a Home Manager for a medium sized care home that holds a good CQC rating.
The home is offering Nursing Dementia and Palliative Care, so I am looking for a candidate who has managed a nursing home that looks after similar patients before. You will be responsible for the running of the home and the co-ordination of a multi-disciplinary team of staff. Providing clinical expertise where needed.
• Actively filling beds and selling the home
• Recruitment and training of staff
• Ensure CQC compliance & Improvement
• Developing links with local authorities and other outside organisations
• Deliver person centred care and oversee all safeguarding issues.
• Registered nurse or previous home management experience (+3 years)
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to lead, motivate and manage a team
If this opportunity interests you, and you believe that you’ve got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on Apply, Laura, or you can find me