Aston, Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 23876.0 - 28090.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 6 Nov 2020
- 22 Dec 2020
We have an exciting opportunity in our Aston (West Midlands) clinic for a registered nurse who wants to make a difference in our patient’s lives.
You will provide patient care according to Diaverum procedures and in order to increase the quality of life for our patients. A comprehensive professional training programme will be provided to you, including on-the-job training, e-learning and access to our in-house education programme ‘d Academy’.
• Take ownership of care programmes for renal patients including the initiation and termination of dialysis, whilst providing stable clinical care, emotional support and independence for patients
• Follow the tailored care plans to administer medications, fluid therapy or other appropriate treatments as per Consultant instructions and ensuring clinical activity is appropriately documented in the patient medical record
• Review pre and post haemodialysis care with patient
• Discuss health concerns with patient; review any concerns with the multi-disciplinary team as necessary
• Prepare and monitor dialysis machines and systems inline with Diaverum processes
• Monitor dialysis water treatment system for use according to the established procedures
• Act as a named staff nurse for a group of assigned patients ensuring ‘great care‘ is provided at all times
• Proactively participate in quality and service improvement programmes
• NMC Registered General Nurse
• Awareness and Understanding of NMC code of professional conduct
• Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
• 1 year+ experience in general nursing / Applications from newly qualified Nurses are also welcomed
(Haemodialysis would be an advantage but not essential) - full training is provided.
• Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
COME GROW WITH US!
• Full Time - 37.5 hours per week
• Monday to Saturday, Shifts hours from 06.00 to 23.30 (No Nights* or Sunday working)
• Competitive Salary ,
27 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) increasing with service
• Life Assurance, Discounted Fitness Membership, Stakeholder Company Pension
• Relocation allowance *
• Post subject to References, Identification, DBS and OH checks
* where applicable/dependent on clinic
This job was posted to Nurse advisor, Nurse practitioner in Aston, Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38000.0 Per yearFull timeContractBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Endoscopy Practitioner - Private Surgical Hospital Birmingham, West Midlands Up to £38,000 per annum Fu...