Surgical Scrub Nurses - London,
London, Greater London, England
- £ 0.0 - 0.0 Per hour
- Part time
- Contract, Bank
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2020
- 6 Dec 2020
Positions in London, Essex and East Anglia.
18 Week Support are currently seeking Urology and Orthopaedic Scrub Nurses to join our enthusiastic team for weekend sessions in London, East Anglia.
18 Week Support are providing weekend service to assist NHS Trusts with bringing down their backlog.
Working as part of a fantastic team of Nurses led by excellent Surgical Consultants and supported by the 18 Week Support Head of Nursing.
- Ensuring a high standard of care is provided to patients at all time
- Scrub Nurses (Band 5+)
- Starting ASAP
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Caring for patients undergoing surgical procedures
- Demonstrating high quality of clinical practice and skills
- Nursing Degree / Diploma
- NMC Pin / Registration with no restriction on practice
- Proven experience working in clinical setting
- Must have 2 years minimum experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Supportive team
- Regular shifts
- Vetted safe environment
- Excellent daily session rate
- Travel and accommodation booked and covered for those willing to travel
18 Week Support are keen to hear from experienced Scrub Nurses that are looking for regular weekend work and to be part of a well-coordinated, friendly insourcing team.
For more information please contact the 18 Week Support recruitment team at: Apply
This job was posted to Nurse practitioner, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 20.0 - 30.0 Per hourPart timeTemporaryEdenbridge, Kent, England
For a role based in Edenbridge, Kent, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 5 Registered General Nurse to work for an N...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Scrub and Anaesthetic Operating Theatre Practitioner to join our client's busy periope...