Macclesfield, Cheshire, England
- £ 0.0 - 0.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2020
- 5 Dec 2020
Spire Regency is recruiting a Theatre Practitioner - Recovery and Anaesthetics to join our team. This role provides excellent training opportunities including Surgical First Assist
** You may be eligible to receive a joining bonus of up to £2000 for this role *
The Spire Regency Hospital in Macclesfield, Cheshire opened in 1991 and has a full multi-disciplinary medical team onsite. We practice some of the most advanced treatments on the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we can offer everything from screening and rehabilitation through to leading-edge surgical procedures across a range of specialist fields like orthopaedics, cosmetics and general surgery -all delivered through our expert and caring clinical teams.
Situated off the A537 just outside Macclesfield town centre, we're a first choice hospital for patients in Cheshire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire and Greater Manchester.
We have a breast cancer support group and the hospital is accredited by BUPA as a centre of excellence for breast cancer, colon cancer and bowel cancer services and a BUPA approved diagnostic service for gynaecological cancers.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working as part of this friendly and supportive team you can expect to assist patients undergoing a variety of elective procedures including ENT, neurological, orthopaedic, laparoscopic, ophthalmic, gynaecology and urology.
- Prepare the operating theatre/anaesthetic room for surgery in relation to instrumentation, equipment and supplies required for specific operative procedures, ensuring waste is kept to a minimum
- Ensure the Patient Record is completed in a timely and accurate way
- Run a theatre list without supervision
- Perform anaesthetic duties
Who we're looking for:
- You will be a HCPC registered ODP or an NMC registered Nurse with an Anaesthetic module.
- Ideally, you will have ALS or ILS however training & courses can be offered.
- Excellent communication and organisation is key to continue our high standards of patient care.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Sarah Whittaker at Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse in Macclesfield, Cheshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 34000.0 - 45000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentSheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Theatre Practitioner - Surgical Units - RGN or ODP &nb...
£ 30000.0 - 34000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHuddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
Theatre Practitioner - Private Hospital - RN / ODP Specialist Private Hospital - H...
£ 44000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Theatre Practitioner - Mobile Surgical Units - Jobs UK Wide! Salary - £44,000 for a 5-day week Company ...