Bank Theatre Practitioner
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 0.0 - 0.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2020
- 5 Dec 2020
- Supporting in assessing patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet the patient's needs in an extremely busy department
- Prepping the recovery bays and of course, looking after patients after their surgery
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Promoting best practice and contributing towards quality improvements
Who we're looking for
- Be NMC/HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years recovery experience
- You will be an enthusiastic, dedicated team player and also used to working with minimum supervision
- ALS and Airway Maintenance certifications would be desirable, though not essential - Training opportunities are available
Working Hours: [Insert hours]
Contract Type: [Insert Bank/Perm/Fixed Term Contract]
[Delete as appropriate: Benefits for FTC and Perm Colleagues only]
We offer employed colleagues a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
[Delete as appropriate: Bank Colleagues]
We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave.
We are extremely proud of our heritage in private healthcare and of our values as an organisation:
- Driving clinical excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Caring is our passion
- Keeping it simple
- Delivering on our promises
- Succeeding and celebrating together
Our people are our difference; it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing Date: [Insert Date]. If we have received sufficient applications, this date may be brought forward so please submit your application as soon as possible.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact [Insert Name] on [Insert Email] or [Insert Telephone Number].
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 34000.0 - 45000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Theatre Practitioner - Surgical Units - RGN or ODP &nb...