Home Manager, Hailsham
Hailsham, East Sussex, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Nov 2020
- 5 Dec 2020
- Post Code
- BN27 1DU
- Job Copy
- Care UK is one of the highest rated and fastest growing healthcare providers in the country: delivering the highest quality of care and fulfilling lives is at the heart of what we do! Due to the success of our new build projects, we have successfully built and opened 31 new build homes over the past five years, and will be continuing that growth for years to come.
We are currently looking for an experienced, professional and highly personable Home Manager to join our Hailsham home, Bowes House. The ideal Home Manager will be passionate and experienced in the world of healthcare; a proven manager who can confidently demonstrate effective leadership and management, putting care and residents first.
At Care UK everyone makes a difference. We like to think we have a rare culture, where we are open, honest and highly supportive of one another. We are proud to have received several awards for our commitment to delivering an outstanding level of residential and nursing care, with a real focus on engagement with residents, families and staff.
Why choose us?
- We are experts in our fields, with over 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, providing expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people.
- Our person centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth, allowing us to translate this into our people development, offering exceptional career opportunities to our employees.
- We provide comprehensive training in topics such as managing business performance, systems training, leading projects and driving change
- We offer one of the best benefits packages in the market including a generous bonus, competitive pension and life assurance schemes.
- Experienced in caring for older people
- A capable and confident in leader, with the driven and interest to grow and shape a team
- Experienced in managing a successful home or services in healthcare
- Confident in your knowledge of CQC regulations
- Compassionate and capable in embedding your own culture
- Passionate about delivering first class care
- A positive leader and motivator
- Capable of hitting the ground running. From your first day you will demonstrate a clear vision of the future and will deliver added value services that make us indispensable to our residents and unequalled in our sector
- Where you'll work
- As soon as you set eyes on Bowes House you know this is a care home with a difference.
Bowes House care home in Hailsham blends old and new – it incorporates part of the old Lynn brewery buildings, dating from 1887 – but step inside and you’ll discover how this beautiful, purpose-built care home embodies the very latest and best in care for older people.
We provide a wide range of services to cater for different needs, from short respite stays, through to full time nursing and residential care.
We are also highly experienced in delivering care for people with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Our carers undertake special experiential dementia training, developed by our own in-house experts, and this gives us real insight into what life is like for people living with this condition.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28000.0 - 32500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHeathfield, East Sussex, England
Staff Nurse required in Heathfield, East Sussex , up to £32,500 per annum, Days & Nights, 37.50 hours p/wCompany Benefitsup to £32,...