Farnham, Surrey, England
- £ 50000.0 - 50000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 5 Nov 2020
- 3 Dec 2020
TFS Healthcare is seeking an experienced Endoscopy Manager to join a forward-thinking theatre team. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career in an environment which is committed to providing consistent work life balance, on-going development, support, and reward.
As an Endoscopy Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Lead the Endoscopy Service
- Provide exemplary planned care for patients while managing a team
- Ensure the team deliver effective patient care by providing clinical and managerial leadership
- Maximise on Endoscopy opportunities across the hospital through capturing inbound enquires and converting them to a booking, thus driving revenue to hit AOP target and fill capacity
- Identify opportunities and deliver business growth, including competitor and price analysis
- Maintaining Jag and CQC accreditation
- Helping to build the service
Who we're looking for:
- You must be a registered nurse with an active NMC pin
- Strong background in endoscopy units with previous first-hand knowledge of dealing with CQC and JAG accreditations
- You must lead by example and be approachable and flexible
- Strong communication skills
As an Endoscopy Manager you'll be provided with a competitive starting salary of £50,000 as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- A reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with free onsite car park
If you are not available for this role, why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn £250 bonus for each successful placement - there is no limit to the number of people you can refer! (T&Cs apply)
If you fit the above description or wish to discuss other opportunities with one of the UK's fastest growing agencies, please apply now or call for further information on Apply.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.
This job was posted to Practice nurse, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Farnham, Surrey, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32750.0 - 34250.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHorsham, West Sussex, England
Registered Nurse - Specialist Care Centre for young adults with learning and physical disabilities - An exciting opportunity has a...
£ 25000.0 - 34250.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHorsham, West Sussex, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Specialist Care Home for young adults with neurological conditions - An exciting opportunity has arisen for ...