Poulton-Le-Fylde, Lancashire, England
- £ 16.0 - 17.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 26 Nov 2020
- 5 Dec 2020
Elite Search Associates are currently working with a leading Health Care provider who are looking for a Registered Staff Nurse RGN or RMN in Poulton-Le-Flyde.
This medium nursing home with a good CQC rating provides elderly nursing care and you will work as part of an excellent clinical team to ensure the adequate care and safety of its residents including but not limited to delivering tailored care plans, administering medication safely and to provide and promote outstanding care across its service as well as mentoring its care team.
Registered Nurse RGN or RMN Requirements
• RGN or RMN qualification
• Current and valid NMC registration
• Previous elderly nursing home experience preferred but not essential and newly qualified nurses will be considered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Personal interest in working with elderly patients is desirable
• Good knowledge of working within and to the CQC code of conduct guidelines
• £16.00 - £17.00 per hour
• Paid breaks
• Day or night shifts available
• Accommodation available to anyone re-locating
• Full or part time hours available (24 – 36 hours)
• Ongoing training and development
• Opportunities to progress within the company
• Annual leave
• Pension scheme
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Matt Wilson at Elite Search Associates on 07429000602.
This role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise.
Ref: Staff Nurse - Poulton - Le - Flyde
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Poulton-Le-Fylde, Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27400.0 - 36600.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWigan, Greater Manchester, England
Unit Manager ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Wigan, Greater ManchesterCare Categories: Nursing and Palliative Care...