Registered Nurse at Outstanding rated care home - Free health plan
Paignton, Devon, England
- £ 18.25 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Nov 2020
- 5 Dec 2020
We are looking for a friendly, dedicated Registered Nurse to join our team at an Outstanding rated Nursing Home in Paignton. We have managed to remain COVID-free and continue to employ enhanced infection-control measures.
We offer a very competitive rate of pay, guaranteed 1 place of work, free meals, a free health cash plan (includes dependent children) and a share in company profits. We are a small family-run home and our employees mean everything to us.
Your duties would include:
* Taking charge of your shift and allocating duties
* Dispensing medication and recording accurately on eMAR system
* Checking in medication
* Care plan reviews and updates on cloud-based care plan system
* Admitting new residents, setting up care plans, MAR data and gathering history from GP, previous care providers and family
* Monitoring ongoing care and changes in residents' health and well being
* Performing clinical duties including but not exclusive to wound management, taking bloods, catheter care, PEG feeds.
* Adhering to all infection control procedures and ensuring others do
* Keeping up to date on all mandatory and non-mandatory training
If you feel you could contribute to our team, please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
Ref: RN Oli