Theatre Nurse or ODP
Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 30000.0 - 38000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Nov 2020
- 5 Dec 2020
£30,000 - £38,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days | Excellent Benefits | Scrub/Anaesthetics/Recovery | RGN or ODP Considered
A leading Bradford hospital is currently looking to strengthen their theatres team and recruit RGN/Registered Nurses and ODP/Theatre Practitioners on a permanent basis, with positions available in Scrub, Anaesthetics and Recovery.
Details of this Theatre Nurse RGN/Theatre Practitioner ODP position are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £30,000 to £38,000 depending on experience which equates to NHS Band 6/7
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Theatre Nurse RGN/Theatre Practitioner ODP, you will work in the busy theatres team, specialising ideally in 2 of the 3 theatre disciplines of anaesthetics, scrub and recovery, however applicants with experience in 1 area and willing to professionally develop will also be considered.
Applicants for this Theatre Nurse RGN/Theatre Practitioner ODP vacancy should meet the following criteria:
• Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• At least 12 months experience working in a theatre setting, with experience in at least 1 of the following specialisms; orthopaedics, ophthalmic, cosmetics, ENT, urology or general surgery
• Ideally experienced in 2 of the 3 theatre settings
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
• Ideally have successfully completed post-registration qualifications such as Advanced Scrub Practitioner/Surgical First Assist and/or a recognised mentorship qualification or be willing to undertake these
• Applicants for Anaesthetics positions must have completed an approved anaesthetics course
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30000.0 - 34000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHuddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
Theatre Practitioner - RGN / ODP - Private Hospital Huddersfield, West Yorkshire £30,000 - £34,0...