Crawley, West Sussex, England
- £ 29000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Nov 2020
- 5 Dec 2020
Up to £29,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract – Days | Great Benefits | Development Prospects | Day Surgery
An experienced Adult Nurse/RGN with a background in Day Surgery is required to join the Day Surgery Unit of a leading Surrey hospital.
What the hospital is offering and details of this RGN Surgical/Day Case Nurse position:
• A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week, with the unit open Mon – Sat 7am – 9pm and
• An excellent annual salary of up to £29,000 depending on experience
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
The skills, experience and qualifications the hospital looks for in a Day Case Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience in a day surgery/outpatients setting
• Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workloads
• Well organised with good planning skills
• Good numeracy skills
• Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the hospital
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Crawley, West Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25000.0 - 32750.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHorsham, West Sussex, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Specialist Care Home for young adults learning disabilities and physical disabilities - An exciting opportun...
£ 34000.0 - 45000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBromley, London, Greater London, England
Theatre Practitioner - Mobile Surgical Unit - RGN / ODP  ...