Clinical Services Manager
Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland
- £ 38500.0 - 39936.0 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- 5 Nov 2020
- 5 Dec 2020
£38500 to £39936 per annum (equates to NHS band 7) | 32 Hours p/w | Days only | RGN/RNLD/RMN considered
A small family owned care home has a full-time vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Clinical Services Manager to join their senior management team.
The home offers an ideal location in a popular residential area of Kirkcaldy and provides a range of services for older people, people with dementia, and learning difficulties
Details of this Clinical Services Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive are as follows:
• A permanent contract of 32 hours per week
• A fantastic annual salary from £38500 to £39936 (equates to NHS band 7)
• Days only
• A supportive working environment in a very well-run home
As Clinical Services Manager, you will provide clear direction and leadership to all clinical staff, whilst supporting the initiatives of the Senior Management team, ensuring the achievement of Care Inspectorate and Health and Social Care Standards as required. You will be responsible for the supervision and teaching of nursing staff within the clinical areas of development and provide some clinical support.
What we are looking for in a Clinical Services Manager:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC Registered
• Up-to-date knowledge in the area of practice and of the Health and Social Care Standards
• Extensive experience working in a care home setting in a Management post or equivalent
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.