Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Burnley
Burnley, Lancashire, England
- £ 48000.0 - 48000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 4 Nov 2020
- 2 Dec 2020
A well-respected GP training practice are currently looking for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join their team. A friendly and supportive group of clinicians who work closely together to make sure they are giving the best care possible. An open-door policy is operated here with a reasonable workload due to the help of a highly efficient admin team.
The practice is placed in an impressive, spacious and light building with own car park. They are also a very forward-thinking team who are open to clinicians exploring specialist interests and supporting additional training for this, should this be of benefit to the practice.
Salary: £48,000 *CIRCA* FTE (Dependent on experience) + NHS Pension + 5 weeks plus BH
- GP Training Practice: Strong clinical team set up including other Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Modern purpose-built building
- On-site Parking
- Up to date meetings
- No Weekend Work
- Working as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner; seeing treating & diagnosing patients with acute minor ailments
- Prescribing qualification essential
- MSc Advanced practice desirable
- Minimal home visits
- Open to full or part time hours
- 5 weeks plus bank holidays
- NHS pension
- Supported through additional training to explore interests
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on Apply. We look forward to speaking with you!