Unit Lead Nurse
Tiverton, Devon, England
- £ 19.0 - 19.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 4 Nov 2020
- 4 Dec 2020
£19.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Full time hours | Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD considered
An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Nurse is required to work as Unit Lead Nurse in a leading elderly care home in the Tiverton area.
The CQC compliant home provides elderly frail and dementia nursing care packages in a modern setting with great facilities to support the delivery of care and to ensure residents enjoy an excellent quality of life.
Details of this Unit Lead Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract
• Day shifts
• A great hourly pay rate offered at £19 per hour which equates to NHS Band 6
• A great working environment in a CQC compliant home
As Unit Lead Nurse, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
Applicants for this Unit Lead Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered
• Qualified Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Have demonstrable post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or elderly care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
For more information call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.