Bridgend, Bridgend (Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr), Wales
- £ 28512.0 - 33792.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 4 Nov 2020
- 4 Dec 2020
Are you an exceptional Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD looking for a new role that is never predictable or dull? Working in secure healthcare brings new challenges where you can develop your skills and make a real difference. The days are varied covering nurse led clinics, emergency response, triage, wound care, examinations and referrals. No two days are the same with opportunities to develop into more senior roles.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Registered Nurse to join the MDT within a Category B men's private prison and Young Offenders Institution in Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan, Wales and is the only privately operated prison in Wales.
This is a full time permanent post and offers a competitive salary of £28,512 to £33,792 per annum
• Company pension scheme with employer contributions
• Life Assurance Scheme
• Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
• Subsidised healthcare plan
• Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
• Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
• Refer A Friend Scheme
• Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel supplier
Essential skills a Nurse:
• Part 1 NMC Registration
• Experience of working within a team
• Able to work within challenging and complex situations
• 5 year UK history of residence
Desirable skills a Nurse
• Evidence of further development of own clinical practice
• Experience of working within a secure environment
• Experience of triage
• Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
• Experience of long term conditions.
For further information please call Maxine on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration
This job was posted to Ward nurse, Ward mental health nurse, Ward learning disability nurse in Bridgend, Bridgend (Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr), Wales
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24907.0 - 30615.0 Per yearFull timeBankWeston-Super-Mare, Somerset, England
If you apply for this vacancy and have not received a communication from this Trust within three weeks of the closing date, please ...