Anaesthetics Nurse or ODP
Merton, London, Greater London, England
- £ 34000.0 - 38000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 4 Nov 2020
- 4 Dec 2020
£34,000 - £38,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits | Anaesthetics Experience Essential
An experienced Registered Nurse or Theatre Practitioner with a background in Anaesthetics is required to join a leading hospital in South-West London.
Details of this Anaesthetics RGN or ODP position and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts covering a Monday to Saturday rota
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £34,000 to £38,000 depending on experience
• Comprehensive induction programmes and ongoing learning and development opportunities, with in-house training programmes
• A pension scheme, private medical cover and health screening
• Cycle to work schemes, childcare vouchers and employee assistance programmes
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
As Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures including general surgery, orthopaedics, gynaecology, ophthalmic, plastics and endoscopy. You will contribute to the delivery of a safe and effective clinical service which meets and exceeds both regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
Applicants for this Anaesthetics Practitioner position should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Demonstrate proven experience working in anaesthetics and have completed an approved anaesthetics qualification
• Willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
• Flexible to cover a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the theatre
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse in Merton, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29888.0 - 36738.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Applications are welcomed from applicants with a disability. We can make reasonable adjustments and offer support and advice in a v...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Paediatric Theatre Practitioner role that's right for you here, our jobsite is updated daily with a variety...
£ 40000.0 - 45000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Lead Anaesthetic & Recovery Practitioner - Private Hospital £40,000-£45,000 + Pension, Private Health ...