Surgical Ward Charge Nurse
Hillingdon, Northwood, Greater London, England
- £ 41900.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 4 Nov 2020
- 4 Dec 2020
Up to £41,900 + Enhancements p/a | 37.5 Hours | Great Staff Benefits | Training & Development Prospects
An experienced RGN Surgical/Acute Ward Nurse is required to work as Ward Sister/Charge Nurse in a leading Hillingdon hospital.
What the hospital is offering the successful Sister/Charge Nurse & details of the role:
• A competitive annual salary of up to £41,900, plus enhancements where applicable
• Full time hours of 37.5 per week covering a flexible shift pattern
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• Private medical cover and health screening programmes
• Some fantastic opportunities for professional development and career progression within a national organisation
As RGN Ward Sister, you will deliver effective departmental management, ensuring excellent standards of clinical care and professionalism are maintained throughout the ward. You will manage staff, budgets and resources alongside supporting and mentoring junior team members whilst managing a clinical caseload and providing high quality nursing care.
Applicants for this Sister/Charge Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Proven experience in a senior/leadership role within an acute/medical/surgical ward environment
• Experienced in staff management
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Good working knowledge of best practices of care and quality assurance
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Hillingdon, Northwood, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Dialysis Nurse role that's right for you here, our jobsite is updated daily with a variety of new Nursing, ...
£ 29888.0 - 36738.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
IMPORTANT Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you If you delete the job from any of your acc...