Nursing Associate Job Vacancy in General Practice
- £ 21892.0 - 24157.0 Per year
- Full time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 4 Nov 2020
- 2 Dec 2020
What's on offer?
- Flexible hours, up to Full-time
- A competitive salary from Band 4 that will be dependent on your skills/experience (negotiated, on your behalf)
- CPD & Progression opportunities
- 5 Weeks's Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- NHS Pension & Indemnity Included
If you're a Nursing Associate around the Hampshire areas of Fleet, Farnborough, Basingstoke etc.; an excellent opportunity is available for permanent employment!
To be considered for this role, you must have an NMC Pin and Nursing Associate qualification.
You will show a passion for your role and provide exceptional standards of patient care and in return, you will be an integral part of the workforce and your input will be truly valued.
Call Shaney at the Chase Medical office if you'd like to find out more, on Apply.
Click APPLY to send your CV direct to her, and formally apply for this role.
A little info about Chase Medical
- Chase Medical is the 1 Primary Care recruitment agency in the UKand we provide permanent and locum opportunities for Primary Care staff in General Practice and Community and Urgent Care settings nationwide.
- We offer tailor-made permanent positions, where terms of employment will be negotiated on your behalf and we currently place (at least) 1 nurse a day into a new permanent position.
- We offer thousands of locum shifts across the country for Nurses, with a no-minimum shift policy! We offer fantastic rates of pay too:
o £38.50-£62 per hour (including holiday pay) for Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Community Matrons and Independent Prescribing Pharmacists.
o £25-£42 per hour (including holiday pay) for Practice Nurses
- We also offer cash rewards for successful referralsso if a friend or colleague may benefit from the work that we can offer, please feel free to pass on our details!
We'll look forward to hearing from you!