Kettering, Northamptonshire, England
- £ 17.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 4 Nov 2020
- 4 Dec 2020
£17 p/h – Circa £31.8K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days or Nights | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to work in a leading Kettering nursing home.
The small, family owned, and operated home offers a fantastic environment for older people with a range of nursing care needs and is fully compliant with CQC essential standards.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on a flexible rota, with days or nights available
• Great pay rates of £17 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £31,820
• A fantastic working environment in a very well-run home, with supportive owners and management team
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Confident managing medications and clinical records
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and caring, compassionate nature
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.