Clinical Lead RGN
Stockport, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 18.5 - 18.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 4 Nov 2020
- 4 Dec 2020
£18.50 p/h – NHS Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days only | Good CQC
A private nursing home in Stockport is currently recruiting for an RGN qualified Nurse to work as Clinical Lead on a full-time basis.
Details of this Clinical Lead vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Days shifts only
• Competitive rates of pay offered at £18.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A friendly and supportive working environment
• Fully CQC compliant home
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What our client is looking for in a Clinical Lead:
• NMC Registered
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.