Preceptorship Nurse - Complex Care service
Sutton-In-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 36500.0 - 37128.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Nov 2020
- 3 Dec 2020
Salary: £37,128 per annum (£17 per hour) + excellent benefits
Hours: Full time, Part Time
Employment Type: permanent
Further Details: A fantastic brand new opportunity has arisen for a passionate and motivated Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) to work within a small and specialised care home based in Sutton-in-Ashfield. The service is ideally situated in Sutton-in-Ashfield and is within easy reach of public transport links, local shops and amenities. This warm and friendly purpose built home boasts a range of excellent facilities for the residents to enjoy including regular activities and days out to suit the residents interest. The home also offers a beautiful garden for residents to relax and unwind with a lovely patio area for the residents to enjoy.
Your role will be to support the Registered Manager in the day to day activities in the Specialist Care Centre, so this means that you will be involved in:
- Managing the clinical and care teams
- Carrying out pre-admission assessments
- Conducting supervisions and appraisals
- Auditing, reviewing and updating care plans and medication records
- Managing staffing levels, compiling rotas etc.
- Assisting with staff training and development
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a forward thinking healthcare provider in one of their small, specialised care homes in Sutton-in-Ashfield. The service provides person centred care for residents aged 18 and above with a range of needs and challenging behaviour. This includes caring for residents with brain injury, Motor Neurone Disease, complex dementia and epilepsy. The Home Manager is looking for an enthusiastic and friendly Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) to join the team on a permanent basis..
The full list of benefits includes -
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive induction programme
- On-going training and development
- Clear career progression route
- 28 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- RCNi CPD e-learning - offers support and training for revalidation
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail and leisure discounts
- Holiday discounts
- 2 for 1 cinema tickets
- Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on 01489 774 219 or email a copy of your CV to Amy.firstname.lastname@example.org
are you #readytowork #covid19
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Sutton-In-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 33524.4 - 36713.04 Per yearFull timePermanentBarnsley, South Yorkshire, England
Registered Mental Health Nurse, Registered Learning Disability Nurse or Registered Adult Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to work within ...
£ 19.5 - 42.65 Per hourFull timeContractNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Staff Nurses needed by an NHS Hospital in Nottingham About the role: * Staff Nurses needed for block bookings to support the hospit...