Preceptorship Nurse- Complex Care
Solihull, West Midlands, England
- £ 28000.0 - 37500.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Nov 2020
- 3 Dec 2020
Employment Type: permanent
The service provides person centred care for residents aged 18 and above with complex needs including mental ill-health, dementia and physical disabilities.
- Registered Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN/ RNMH )
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive induction programme
- On-going training and development
- Clear career progression route
- 28 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- RCNi CPD e-learning - offers support and training for revalidation
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail and leisure discounts
- Holiday discounts
- 2 for 1 cinema tickets
- Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on 01489 774 219 or email a copy of your CV to Amy.firstname.lastname@example.org
are you #readytowork #covid19
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Solihull, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26000.0 - 33000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Rehab and Recovery Service - complex mental health needs Location: BirminghamSalary: £26,000 - ...
£ 33100.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Registered Nurse / Beautiful Care home - Younger Adults Location: Birmingham, West MidlandsPosition: Registered Nurse Care Categor...
£ 31000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCoventry, West Midlands, England
Registered Nurse - Surgical Ward - Private Surgical Hospital Coventry, West Midlands Salary - Up to £31,000 Pe...