Preceptorship Nurse - Learning Disabilities & Physical Disabilities
East Grinstead, West Sussex, England
- £ 25000.0 - 27500.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Nov 2020
- 3 Dec 2020
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Salary: £25.000 - £27,500 per annum
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 2 shifts p/w, 3 shifts p/w or 4 shifts p/w)
Shifts: Options of Days only ( 8am - 8pm ) or Nights only ( 8pm - 8am ) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Care Centre Details: The Care Home offers nursing and residential facilities for 30 young people across three 10 bedded houses.
Preceptorship Programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses ( Mental Health Nurse , Learning Disability Nurse and/or Registered Adult Nurse ) , the Care Centre offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Centre offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Centre. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. All nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
- A thorough 2-week induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- Paid handovers
- Access to development opportunities including - Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel & Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- A variety of flexible working options
- Free on-site parking
- 5.6 weeks of annual leave per annum (which increases after 2 years of service)
- A positive and friendly staff culture
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on Applyor email a copy of your CV to Apply
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in East Grinstead, West Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32450.0 - 34250.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHorsham, West Sussex, England
Senior Nurse - Specialist Care Home for young adults learning disabilities and physical disabilities - An exciting opportunity has...