Senior Nurse - Brain Injury & Neurological Rehabilitation
Crawley, West Sussex, England
- £ 34250.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Nov 2020
- 3 Dec 2020
Location: Crawley, West Sussex
Salary: £34,250 per annum ( £18.00 per hour )
Hours:Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 2 shifts p/w, 3 shifts p/w or 4 shifts p/w)
Shifts: Options of Days only ( 8am - 8pm ) or Nights only ( 8pm - 8am ) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Care Centre Details: The Care Centre is a specialist adult care facility providing 10 places for people with neurological conditions and acquired brain injury. The single-storey development has 10 single en-suite rooms with WC and shower and is fitted with a track hoist system. The rooms are set in a beautiful landscaped garden, giving a tranquil setting. The home provides spacious accommodation throughout.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Centre offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Centre. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. All nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
- A thorough 2-week induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- Paid handovers
- Access to development opportunities including: Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel & Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- A variety of flexible working options
- Free on-site parking
- 5.6 weeks of annual leave per annum (which increases after 2 years of service)
- A positive and friendly staff culture
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on Applyor email a copy of your CV to Apply
You can also text me on Apply - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Crawley, West Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 34250.0 Per yearFull timePermanentUckfield, East Sussex, England
Senior Nurse - Specialist Care Home for young adults with learning and physical disabilities- An exciting opportunity has arisen f...