Wigan, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 25700.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Nov 2020
- 3 Dec 2020
- Location : Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Position: Registered Nurse Registered Nurse - RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
- Care Categories: dementia, nursing and end of life care
- Resident Admission Age: 65 + years
- Salary: £15.00 per hour £25,700 (Based on 33 hours)
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin and DBS check
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee
*Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating
*Paid DBS Check
Further Details: Are you highly motivated nurse either newly qualified or experienced Registered Nurse RN, adult nurse RNG, mental health nurse RMN, learning disability nurse RNLD to work within our service located in Wigan, Greater Manchester.
Shift pattern and Hours: Unlike a hospital setting Nursing home can be much more accommodating with regards to more flexible shift patters. The manager can consider Fulltime/Part time/Days/Nights or Mixed shifts.
Newly Qualified Nurses: If you are about to be a newly qualified nurse please apply, we can offer fantastic support and training that has been approved and signed of by the NHS. The average starting salary with the private sector is considerably more than the NHS.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid DBS Check
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays (5.6 weeks based on fulltime)
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
- Pension Scheme
- NMC Re-Validation Support
How to Apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Wigan, Greater Manchester, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28000.0 - 43480.32 Per yearFull timePermanentLeigh, Greater Manchester, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Mental Health, Brain Injuries and Complex Needs Location: Leigh, Lancashire Salary: £...
£ 31800.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Registered Nurse Location: Liverpool, MerseysidePosition: Registered Nurse Care Categories: Dementia, Alzheimer's and Physical Dis...