Registered Nurse - Market Leaders - Care Home
Wednesbury, West Midlands, England
- £ 26500.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Nov 2020
- 3 Dec 2020
- Location: Wednesbury, West midlands
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia and General Nursing
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Salary: £15.50ph (£26,500 per annum based on 33 hours)
- Top Benefits: Paid PIN and DBS paid
- Hours: Full time or Part time (11, 22, 33 ,44-hour contracts)
- Shifts: Days/Nights or Mixed shifts depending on your preference
- Contract type: Permanent
*Come Join the UK's Market leaders in Nursing care
*9.5/10 rated on Apply
*Paid PIN and DBS check
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated experienced or Newly Qualified Registered nurse ( RGN, RMN, RNLD ) Registered Nurse, Adult/General Nurse, Mental health nurse or Learning Disability Nurse to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Wednesbury, West midlands. Full of charm and character, our home is a friendly care home located just outside the lovely market town of Wednesbury in the West Midlands, which offers nursing and residential memory care for those living with dementia.
The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that loved ones require.
Purpose of Role: To achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Colleagues. To take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
Shift pattern and Hours: Unlike a hospital setting Nursing home can be much more accommodating with regards to more flexible shift patters. The manager can consider Fulltime/Part time/Days/Nights or Mixed shifts.
Newly Qualified Nurses: If you are about to be a newly qualified nurse please apply, we can offer fantastic support and training that has been approved and signed of by the NHS. The average starting salary with the private sector is considerably more than the NHS.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid DBS Check
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays (5.6 weeks based on fulltime)
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
- Pension Scheme
- NMC Re-Validation Support
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Apply or send a copy of your CV to Apply
*Please note we cannot accept applicants from Outside the EU or that require Tier 2 Sponsorship, your application will be auto rejected, if you unsure then please call*
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Wednesbury, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28000.0 - 42432.0 Per yearFull timePermanentSolihull, West Midlands, England
Registered Nurse - RGN nurse / Mental Health Nurse / Learning Disability Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qua...
£ 27500.0 - 36600.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Registered Nurse Location: Bromwich, BirminghamSalary: £27,500 - £36,600 per annum (£16.00 per hour) - negotiabl...
£ 26300.0 - 38400.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Registered Nurse - RMN / RNLD / RGN - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse or experienced ...