East Riding of Yorkshire, England
- £ 40000.0 - 44000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 3 Nov 2020
- 2 May 2021
A state-of-the-art, new build private day Hospital in Hull is seeking an excellent Hospital Manager to lead a small & dynamic team. This opportunity presents that chance to work for the UK's leading provider of NHS ophthalmic services, an award-winning group that have recently become the largest provider of cataract surgery in the UK.
This brand new facility will be offering day surgery only, seeing a small caseload of patients per day. The role may suit a nurse manager, allied healthcare professional or a person with prior experience of managing within a hospital environment. The you must be able to obtain and maintain the CQC registered manager status.
Your package and benefits:
- Salary of up £40,000 - £44,000.00 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week flexible over 5 days
- Mileage expenses paid at £0.45 per mile
- Two bonus schemes paid annually based on individual and company performance
- Enhanced Annual Leave
- Private Healthcare options available
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing development opportunities
As Registered Hospital Manager you will be empowered to lead your team and make autonomous decisions to ensure operational excellence and fully compliant CQC grades.
Criteria for this Hospital Manager opportunity:
- In depth knowledge of CQC requirements and managing the inspection process
- Experience in managing organisational change effectively leading to service improvement
- Previous experience managing at team in a hospital environment
Responsibilities for this Hospital Manager opportunity include:
- Governance and Quality
- Staffing / Skill Mix management
- Operational Management
- Budgeting and Financials
If you're looking for a new and exciting Registered Manager role please click "APPLY" or contact Siobhan on Applyfor further information
This job was posted to Theatre nurse in East Riding of Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Paediatric Theatre Practitioner role that's right for you here, our jobsite is updated daily with a variety...
£ 21892.0 Per yearFull timeBankBristol, City of Bristol, England
Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust(AWP) provides inpatient and community-based mental health care for people li...