Practice Nurse, Southend-on-Sea
Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England
- £ 31000.0 - 38000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Nov 2020
- 1 Dec 2020
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Practice Nurse in a GP surgery that is looking to add to its diverse team! As a Practice Nurse, you will be able to see a range of clinics and even focus on your chosen specialist areas! You will be provided with support with career development and be surrounded by a team that embody a patient-first ethos!
£31,000 - £38,000 + NHS Pension + 5 weeks annual leave + BH
- Excellent partnership and management setup
- Patient-first mentality and ethos
- Career progression is very well supported for Practice Nurses
- Multi-disciplined team, including GPs, ANPs, HCAs and more
- Supportive management structure
- Develop yourself as a Practice Nurse
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Be part of a passionate and dedicated team!
- Full-time or part-time Practice Nurse
- See a range of patients and clinics
- Deliver an excellent experience for patients, day in, day out!
- Aid the surgery in its forward-thinking progression
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on Apply. We look forward to speaking with you!