Dudley, West Midlands, England
- £ 17.5 - 17.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Nov 2020
- 3 Dec 2020
£17.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £43.6K – Band 6 Equivalent | 48 Hours – Nights | Nursing Home – Good CQC
A leading Dudley nursing home is currently looking to recruit a RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on nights.
The fully compliant home is owned and operated by a leading national care group and offers a great environment for older people living with general medical nursing needs, dementia care needs, and learning and physical disabilities.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 48 hours per week on a permanent contract on flexible night shifts
• Competitive rates of pay offered at £17.50 per hour which equates to NHS Band 6
• Paid Breaks
• A company pension scheme
• Opportunities for professional development and career progression including support with NMC revalidation
• Meals provided on long day shifts
• Free NMC PIN renewal and DBS
• An extra day of annual leave on your birthday (following 1 years’ service)
As Staff Nurse, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse
• NMC Registered Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disability/RNLD
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
• Must have relevant Nursing experience
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Occupational health, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Dudley, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Clinical Nurse Manager - An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced registered nurse ( Adult Nurse - RGN, Mental Health...