Advanced Nurse Practitioner
Hexham, Northumberland, England
- £ 38000.0 - 43000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Nov 2020
- 1 Dec 2020
An opportunity has arisen for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner in Hexham, Northumberland. The nursing role will be working for a nationally recognised, market-leading company who have won awards for their high standard of patient care and staff development. This highly responsible nursing position comes with an excellent salary of £20.81 per hour (£43,284.80 based on full-time hours).
The successful Advanced Nurse Practitioner candidate with healthcare experience will have:
- Registered Nurse (RGN) with a current NMC PIN
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
You'll be empathetic, devoted to making a difference and flexible in supporting organisational change. You'll also be able to remain calm in tense situations - which is all part of the nursing skill set!
Day to day duties will include: Assessing, planning, developing, implementing and evaluating programmes to promote health and well-being, and prevent adverse effects on health and well-being; Overseeing and evaluating individual care and treatment plans for patients with physical health conditions; and identifying and managing as appropriate, care and treatment plans for patients at risk of developing physical health conditions.
In return for your clinical staff skills, commitment and expertise as a qualified nurse, you will receive:
- Attractive salary of £20.81 per hour / £43,284.80 based on full-time hours
- Sociable Monday to Friday hours
- Working for an award-winning provider within Mental Health and Learning Disability care
- 33 days holiday
If you would like to register for Advanced Nurse Practitioner role in Hexham, Northumberland, please click apply or contact Ehsan on Apply.
COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services, so your support filling these open nursing jobs is much appreciated.
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Ward mental health nurse in Hexham, Northumberland, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 17.0 - 18.0 Per hourFull timePermanentNewcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
Work as a Senior Registered Nurse for a brand-new luxury complex care service which will be owned by one of the UK's leading comple...