Nursing Home Manager
Bishop Auckland, Durham, England
- £ 40000.0 - 45000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 3 Nov 2020
- 3 Dec 2020
£40,000 - £45,000 p/a | 40 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | Nurse or Residential Manager Considered
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Care Home Manager to lead and develop a 50 bedded County Durham nursing home.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• A great annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
• Day shifts only, with some evenings & weekends required due to the seniority of the role
• A welcome bonus of £2,000, plus a performance-based bonus scheme
• A company pension scheme and a generous annual leave allowance
• Ongoing training and development programmes in addition to a comprehensive induction
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• Your DBS fee and NMC renewal fees paid (For RN-qualified managers)
As Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
The successful candidate will ideally be a Registered Nurse, however experienced Residential Home Managers will also be considered. Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse OR have completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ5 or an equivalent
• Proven management experience within the UK care home sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience, with good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Able to offer commitment and longevity to the role
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.