Perpatetic Nurse (RGN/RMN)
Blackpool, Lancashire, England
- £ 18.0 - 20.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Nov 2020
- 1 Dec 2020
Role: Peripatetic Nurse (RGN/RMN)
Location: Homes in and around Blackpool
Notes: Fully Flexible to work nights, days and weekends
Are you dynamic, hardworking registered nurse looking for a role offering more flexibility? If so, please read on as we may have just the role for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Peripatetic Nurse for a well-established care provider to work across a number of their services in the Blackpool area - in return you will be on an hourly rate of £20ph with the guarantee of a permanent contract!
What's in it for you?
• Exciting new challenge!
• Competitive Salary of up to £20ph
• A very warm welcome and in-depth induction to each home
• Better work-life balance
As peripatetic Nurse, your role will centre on:
• Providing the highest standards of nursing care at all times
• Creating effective, personalised care plans for residents
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise resident engagement
• Be flexible to work across a number of homes within close proximity to each other
The perfect candidate will have:
• Valid NMC PIN- RGN/ RMN
• Strong, up-to-date clinical knowledge
• Experience working within nursing homes, caring for the elderly and those with dementia
If this opportunity interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on Apply, email me at Apply, or you can find me on LinkedIn (https:// Apply/in/laura-leadbitter-3b7aa7180/)