Garstang, Preston, Lancashire, England
- £ 19.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Nov 2020
- 3 Dec 2020
£19 p/h – Circa £32.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | 33 Hours – Nights | Elderly & Disability Nursing Home
A leading elderly care home in the Garstang area is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work 3 nights per week.
The care home is fully CQC compliant and offers nursing care packages to adults of all ages who are living with medical nursing needs and neurological conditions.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A full-time, permanent contract to work 33 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• Competitive payrates of £19 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £32,600
• A comprehensive induction, training opportunities and support with revalidation
Applicants for this Registered Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns on a rotational basis
Whilst experience is preferred, the home can offer a comprehensive induction and preceptorship programme to newly qualified nurses.
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.