RGN or RMN Qualified Nurse
Shepperton, Surrey, England
- £ 36000.0 - 49000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Nov 2020
- 1 Dec 2020
Nurse Seekers are extremely proud to be recruiting a fantastic RGN Qualified Nurse for our client's nursing home in Shepperton. Our client provides dementia, residential, palliative and nursing care for up to 62 people in a lovely home from home environment. As a Qualified Nurse for our client you will look after the physical, psychological and social needs of our residents to help us deliver the quality of care they deserve.
For this role my client is looking for a motivated RGN or RMN with strong clinical knowledge. You will be passionate about nursing, with a genuine drive for providing quality care. For this role you will be required to hold a current NMC Registration and a good knowledge of the most up to date clinical practices. You will be keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge, capable of building close relationships with residents and their families, and determined to drive continuous improvement.
* A compassionate and caring nature
* To be a Qualified Registered Nurse with valid NMC PIN
* Up-to-date clinical skills
* Knowledge of the current care practices laid down by the CQC
* Knowledge of dementia and palliative care
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal
* Proven ability to nurture and develop staff
* Ability to foster and develop communication with external agencies
* Ability to manage your workload and maintain standards
In return for your hard work as a Qualified Nurse you will receive a fantastic pay rate, generous holiday allowance, continued training throughout your employment, pensions scheme, free parking, free DBS, free uniform and above all the chance to work and progress for a forward thinking company.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please get in touch on Apply. Alternatively, please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.