Registered Nurse - Care home -£18ph + paid Breaks
Chester, Cheshire, England
- £ 33600.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Nov 2020
- 2 Dec 2020
- Location: Chester, Cheshire
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: General Care and Dementia
- Salary: £16.50 - £18.00ph + paid breaks
- Top Benefits: Paid Breaks & DBS check
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Registered Nurse either newly qualified or experienced ( RGN ) ( RMN ) or ( RNLD ) to work within our Care Home as a Registered Nurse located Chester, Cheshire.
Our home is a 93-bed care home that is rated 'good' with CQC and offers a homely environment and family-like care for the elderly, catering for those who have nursing needs as well as dementia needs.
The home has a clear vision to have care and compassion at the heart of everything we do. The staff maintain an environment that is warm, caring, homely and conducive to the residents' exercising distinct individuality.
Home Manager: The manager and the strong leadership team will support, guide and advise from the pre-assessment stage right through to the care needs required for the residents, offering the family's peace of mind that loved ones are being cared for to the highest standards.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Paid Breaks
- DBS provided
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Chester, Cheshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31824.0 - 32760.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCrewe, Cheshire, England
Registered Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced registered nurse - RGN nurse (registere...